Legal advice- general conditions of use
- IDENTIFICATION DATA. In fulfillment of the duty presented in the article 10 of the law 34/2002, July the 11th from the Services of the Information and Electronic Commercial Society, we offer the following details: WARMPOOL SL with CIF. B-54916663, inscribed in the Merchant registration of Alicante, Volume 3924, Folio 96, sheet A-148784, 1st inscription. located in: Calle del Progreso, 27 Nave 3, 03380 Bigastro (Alicante) (from now on THE SOCIETY)
- USERS: The access and/or use of the web site of THE SOCIETY gives the condition of USER, that accepts such access/use, the general conditions of use here described. the aforementioned conditions are to be applied independently of the general conditions of engagement which in their case are of compulsory fulfillment.
- USE OF THE SITE: THE SOCIETY ‘s website provides access to a multitude of information, services, tools,programs or data (from now on “the contents”) in the internet belonging to THE SOCIETY, and to which the user can have access. The USER assumes the responsibility deriving from using the web.
Such responsibility is extensive to the registration that might be necessary in order to have access to a variety of services and contents. In such registration the USER will be responsible of giving accurate and licit data, as a consequence to such registration, a password can be provided to the USER of which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
- THE USER commits himself to use the contents and services in an adequate manner (like for example the chat services, forums, o news groups) that THE SOCIETY offers through the web and as example given but not limited to such, to not use them to (i)incur in illicit, illegal activities or contrary to the good faith and the public order;(ii) to spread racist, xenophobic or pornographic-illegal contents, apology of terrorism and against the human rights; (iii) to cause harm to the physical and logistic systems of THE SOCIETY, of its providers or others, to introduce or spread in the net a virus or any other system that might cause any damage mentioned earlier.(iv) to try to access and, in this case, use the email accounts of other users and manipulate and modify its messages.
THE SOCIETY reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that harm the right of dignity, that might be discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that hurt the youth and infancy, public order or public security or that according to their judgment are not adequate for its publishing. In any case, THE SOCIETY will not be held responsible for the opinions given by users through the chats, forums and others systems.
- DATA PROTECTION: THE SOCIETY meets the requirements of the organic law 15/1999, December the 13th of The Data Protection of personal character, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 December the 21st by means of which the regulation of development of the organic law as well as any normative in force are approved which ensure the correct use and treatment of personal USER data. To this aim and along with every personal data collection form, in the services in which the USER can apply to THE SOCIETY, THE SOCIETY will let know the USER of the existence and agreement of the particular conditions of the data treatment in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the one responsible, the possibility of exercising their access right, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the objective of the treatment and the data communications to others in this case. Similarly THE SOCIETY informs that it complies with the law 34/2002, July 11th from the Services of the Information and Electronic Commercial Society, and will ask for his agreement for the treatment of his email with view to commercial use at every moment.
- GUARANTEE AND RESPONSIBILITY EXCLUSION: THE SOCIETY is not to be held responsible, in any case, of the damages of any kind that might be caused: as an example and not limited to such: mistakes or omissions in the contents, lack of portal availability or a virus or malicious program transmission or injurious in its contents, in spite of having taken all the technological precautions possible to avoid it.
- MODIFICATION: THE SOCIETY reserves the right to modify without notice any data on its site, being able to change, eliminate or add any contents and services as well as the format in which those data appear on the site.
- LINKS: In the case that on the site there were links or hyperlinks to others internet sites. THE SOCIETY will not have any control on such sites and contents. In no case will THE SOCIETY take responsibility for any contents in another web, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or any other websites. Similarly the incorporation of those external connections does no imply any type of association, fusion or share with the connected entities.
- EXCLUSION RIGHTS: THE SOCIETY reserves the right to deny or retrieve the access to the web and/or the offered services without notice, at the own instance or the instance of others, to such USERS that do not fulfill the present general conditions of use.
- GENERALITIES: THE SOCIETY will pursue any violations of the present conditions as well as improper use of the site, following all the civil and criminal proceedings that might correspond in right.
- MODIFICATIONS OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: THE SOCIETY will be able to alter at any time the conditions here mentioned, being duly published as they appear to be. The term of such conditions will be related to its exposition and will be effective until they are altered and duly published.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: the relationship between THE SOCIETY and the USER will be ruled by the Spanish normative in force and any controversies will be submitted to the court in Alicante